Updates / Bug Fixes
- Infrastructure improvements.
- We've updated some petition pages to use Open Street Maps instead of Google Maps.
For EU organizations, please note that we serve these maps ourselves, so this change didn't require a new sub-processor.
- Organizations interested in using Matomo can now enable that service from their organization's Integrations page (org admin homepage > Settings > Integrations). This connection is only available if the organization is not already using Google Analytics or Segment. †
For EU organizations, Matomo is not considered an authorized sub-processor. We encourage you to independently audit this organization's security and data protection processes.
- When a user attempts to create an account using Facebook, but chooses not to share their email address with the app, they're prompted to enter their email address on the more details form and we no longer show an error message.
- We've updated our Salesforce integration.
- Admins can now enable WhatsApp sharing on petition pages. Learn more. †
- We've released support for a "meta-calendar," which includes all upcoming events that have been moderated to Good. This will include calendar, standalone, campaign, and group events. You can see this page be adding
/eventsto your site's URL. Here's an example.
Nothing new in groups or VisitThem.
† This feature required new text strings. If you're using the platform in a language other than English, you may need to provide updated translations.