Updates / Bug Fixes
- When displaying flash authentication error messages – like "You need to sign in or sign up before continuing" – the library we use for authentication would show the error message before the app had set the user's language. This sometimes lead to flash messages in incorrect languages. We've reordered the processes, so flash messages should display in the correct language.
- During our switch from LocaleApp to Transifex, translations on the account creation page and event RSVP form were lost. We've restored those translations.
- For a couple of organizations, their footer image wasn't displaying. We've adjusted which images are precompiled and these images should be displaying again.
Updates / Bug Fixes
- We now allow petition filtering on effort admin pages. This should help you find specific petitions within an effort more quickly.
- On Landing Pages' hub pages the list of petitions would show multiple pages of petitions, but all of the petitions would be on the first page. Subsequent pages would be blank. Petitions now paginate as expected.
- In Efforts we allow org admins to set default text for the recruitment series and the new target page. This custom text was only used when the effort was being viewed in the organization's default language. We've changed this code so that we use the custom text regardless of the language that the effort is being viewed in. This change will allow organizations to use the efforts feature in secondary languages and will also require separate efforts for separate languages (which would have been advisable anyway).
- When using Decision Makers and Landing Pages, the name of the decision maker was not displayed correctly. Instead of using the decision maker, we would display the default 'who' field. Landing pages and decision makers should now work together as expected.
- On mobile, clicking the second "Sign" button didn't scroll users to the top of the page. For most organizations, that didn't matter, but for organizations with longer mobile footers it meant that the sign form wasn't immediately visible. We now scroll to the top of the page when signing.
Nothing new in events, groups, or TakeCharge.