Whether you're an employee of an organization that is new to ControlShift, a new employee at one of our existing organizations, or just new to the ControlShift platform, we're happy to have you on board!
This tutorial will walk you through the basic things you'll need to know before using ControlShift. Remember: if you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Also, if any of the terms used in the tutorial are confusing, you may want to check our glossary for definitions.
Before we go to the tutorial, you may want to configure your notification settings and set up two-factor authentication on your account. Once you're all set, we'll take a look at an introduction to petitions.
If you want to skip ahead to a different tutorial, they're listed below.
- Introductions to Petitions
- Petition Creator Tools
- Moderation for New Petitions
- Moderation for Edited Petitions
- Moderation for Ended Petitions
- Moderation for Spam Petitions
- Moderation for Emails
- Experience for Petition Signers
- Admin View of Petitions
- Tracking Signature Sources
- Admin Settings for Petitions
- Tutorial on Partnerships
- Tutorial on Efforts
- Tutorial on Landing Pages