Landing Page's Admin Page
After creating a Landing Page, you'll be automatically brought to the Landing Page's admin page. This page is also accessible by:
- going to the Admin Homepage > Pages > name of the Landing Page
- going to the Landing Page's landing or hub pages and clicking Manage
On the Landing Page's admin page there are various buttons and stats related to the landing page.
At the top of the admin page are stats about the number of petitions created within the Landing Page and the number of signatures collected.
Below the stats are a few buttons:
- Settings: this page will allow you to edit settings for the Landing Page, including content on the hub and landing pages. This page does not include petition content or settings relating to campaign leadership. Learn more about the settings page.
- Petition Content: this page will allow you to update default content for future petitions in the Landing Page. Learn more about adding and updating petition content.
- Leadership: this page includes settings related to campaign leadership. Learn more about leadership settings.
- New Petition: this button links to the new campaign page, where users can create campaigns that will automatically be included in the Landing Page. Learn more about petition creation.
- Hub Page: this button links to the Landing Page's hub page, which lists the campaigns included in the Landing Page. Learn more about the hub page.
Below the buttons, is a script that allows people to Embed landing page progress information into another site. This is a simple text counter that shows the total number of signatures added to the Landing Page and the next signature goal.
Below this script, is a row of links*:
- Move Petition Into Landing Page Hub: allows org admins to move a petition created outside of the Landing Page into the Landing Page. To move a petition click this link and then complete the URL. Note: you can also move a petition into a landing page from the petition's Admin page > Details tab (https://controlshiftlabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204195578#associations).
- Leaderboard: shows you the top five petitions by signature count. From the leaderboard page you can also copy an iframe code that allows you to embed the leaderboard into an external site. This can be useful if you want to show which campaigns within the Landing Page have received the most signatures. Just copy the iframe code and paste it into an external site to embed the leaderboard.
- Export Petitions: clicking here will generate a CSV of the petitions included in the Landing Page.
- By Source: will show you how many petitions within the Landing Page were created using various source codes. We do not automatically include any source codes on the Landing Page's campaign creation page, but you can append a source code to the new campaign page's URL. (More about using petition source codes: https://controlshiftlabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206644297-Tracking-Petition-Sources.
* If you're not seeing this row of links, it's probably because the links are tied to the petition list. If there are no petitions included in the Landing Page, this row of links is hidden. To make it visible, create a petition in the Landing Page.
Below this row of links is a list of the campaigns included in the Landing Page. Clicking the x button will remove the petition from the Landing Page. Note that the petition will still exist on the site, but it will no longer be associated with the Landing Page.
Next we'll look at a Landing Page's public pages and the member experience.