Need more information about setting up an effort? Go to Step 1.
Effort Admin Page
The effort admin page is the main portal through which org admins can manage their efforts. To access the effort admin page, go to the admin homepage, and click Efforts under Manage. Then click the name of the effort you want to manage.
At the top of this page, you'll see some statistics about the effort, including the number of decision makers, petitions, and signatures.
Below these statistics are a number of buttons:
- Settings: this page will allow you to edit settings for the effort, including content on the hub and landing pages. This page does not include petition content or settings relating to campaign leadership. Learn more about effort settings.
- Petition Content: this page will allow you to update default content for current and future petitions. This is also where you can bulk moderate effort petitions. Learn more about adding default petition content.
- Decision Makers & Petitions: this page allows you to view and add decision makers to the effort and view information about petitions in an effort. Learn more about the decision makers and petitions page.
- Leadership: this page includes settings related to campaign leadership. Learn more about the leadership settings.
- Reporting: this page includes information about signature rates and leadership recruitment conversions. Learn more about the reporting page.
- Hub Page: this button links to the effort's hub page, which lists the campaigns included in the effort. Learn more about the hub page.
- Landing Page: this button links to the effort's landing page. The landing page is the "map page" from which members can agree to lead existing campaigns or start their own. Learn more about the landing page.
Below these buttons, we sometimes display warnings:
- If there are newly created or edited petitions that need to be moderated, we'll display that warning here. Learn more about moderating petitions in an effort.
- If there are abandoned petitions – that is, petitions that were started, but then left as a draft – we'll display a warning here. Learn more about abandoned petitions.
Next we'll look at an effort's landing and hub pages.